Just Cause 2 Walkthrough Part 10

Posted by xxxx Sunday 20 June 2010




-------------------------
Stronghold 2 - Pilgrimage
-------------------------

Mission Briefing:

Sri Irawan, leader of the Ular Boys, has asked that you help them capture the
sacred village of Kampung Bahari. Meet up with the technician outside of the
village to start the assault.

Reward:
Chaos - +7500
Money - +17500
Weapon Parts - +2
Vehicle Parts - +2

By now Stronghold missions are pretty easy as they are all the same damn 
thing. Move through the stronghold killing all of the guards. This 
particular stronghold mission has many mounted gunners from the tops of 
vehicles and the one in the encampment at the end.

1 Comment
  1. Rachel Burr Said,

    I used to buy diamonds for this game until a friend told me about the Hay Day Hack from here: Clash of Clans Hack It really helped me and I hope it will help you too. It also gave me coins and doubled my experience.

    Clash of Clans Cheats

    Posted on 14 May 2014 at 21:24

     

Post a Comment