Just Cause 2 Walkthrough Part 8

Posted by xxxx Friday 18 June 2010





-----------------------
Mission 7: A Just Cause
-----------------------
Hop into the helicopter and go to the oil field. As you near the oil field, a large nuclear submarine will surface. Take out the three helicopters and SAM sites and then hover low to the deck. Some guards should spawn so take them out with the helicopter. Land and go inside for the final showdown. Stay back behind the two crates near the back and just pop out and shoot Panay in the head while he is not shooting his rockets. You can kill the ninjas who spawn for some ammo. Panay will not die and launches his nukes. You need to defuse all three of them before it's too late. The fourth nuke is a cut scene where Baby Panay is finally defeated. Congratulations, you have finally beaten the game.

1 Comment
  1. Rachel Burr Said,

    I used to buy diamonds for this game until a friend told me about the Hay Day Hack from here: Clash of Clans Hack It really helped me and I hope it will help you too. It also gave me coins and doubled my experience.

    Clash of Clans Cheats

    Posted on 14 May 2014 at 22:38

     

Post a Comment